T: (661) 293-2844 E: email@example.com
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
Free shipping on 30.00 Orders, Worldwide Shipping
D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition
In a simplified sense, a secretor is defined as a person who secretes their blood type antigens into body fluids such as the saliva in your mouth, the mucus in your digestive tract and respiratory cavities, etc. Basically what this means is that a secretor has their blood type antigen in these body fluids. A non-secretor, on the other hand, puts little to none of their blood type antigen into these same fluids. As a general rule, in the U.S. about 20% of the population are non-secretors (with the remaining 80% being secretors).
Non-secretors are known to have a higher frequency of:
-Digestive Disorders-Ulcers-Celiac Disease-Tooth Decay-Diabetes-Metabolic Syndrome X-Candida Infection-Urinary Tract Infections
The Secretor Test Kit provides everything needed to collect your blood sample for testing by DAdamo Glycometrics including:-Detailed instructions and requisition form-FedEx 2 day shipping bag (shipping included in cost of kit)-Two lancets-Microtainer tube for blood collection-Glove, swab, gauze, and all necessary containers for shipping to DAdamo Glycometrics
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
$37.31 - $121.08
$57.21 - $105.08
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.